Welcome to Epping Football Club for season 2018 !
- Player Grading is complete for Junior ages. Team organisation is now being finalised. The club will be in touch soon with details of team allocations. Click this link, Junior Grading, for information about the Junior player grading process. There may still be limited spots available in some junior ages and adult registration remains open, see below for further info.
- GHFA are organising a series coaching and education sessions as well as other events for Coaches, Managers, Players and Parents. Please visit our Coaches Corner for more information and a full list of the GHFA 2018 program.
- Offer for new U6 teams in 2018- if you have family or friends who are new to soccer and qualify for the U6 age group for 2018 make sure you let them know we have a special deal again for 2018 to encourage more kids to play with Epping Football Club - click the link below for more information.
- Active kids rebate for 2018 - all children enrolled from kindergarten to year 12 will be entitled to a new Active Kids rebate from the NSW government to use as a discount for playing an active sport. This rebate of $100 is great news and can directly be applied to your 2018 Epping Football Club registration and reduce the costs you have to pay to register for soccer with us in 2018. The rebate system does not open until 31/1 but you can still register now using the instructions above and claim your child's rebate after 31st January. You can find more information about the rebate via the links below. Adults and non school children do not qualify for the rebate and will register as per usual and will not be impacted.
- 2018 pre season and 2018 season start dates - pre season training and practice games will start from March with the season proper commencing Saturday 7th April for minis / mixed / boys and Sunday 8th April for girls.
- West Epping Redevelopment Update the site is close to completion after a long wait and will be officially opened Saturday 24th March - there will be a community event and we'd like to see our members there- see the latest photos on our web site below - we can't wait to get back there !
Epping Football Club is based in Epping, NSW, Australia, formerly known as Epping YMCA FC, the club de-affiliated from the YMCA group in 2015, dropping YMCA from the football club's name.
The club fields men’s & mixed teams in the Gladesville-Hornsby Football Association and fields girl's & women’s teams in the North West Sydney Women’s Football league.
Our Club, founded in 1962, has approximately 1,100+ members, made up of junior and senior players, and many loyal past and retired members who continue to support our family club during the season.
The football club and its members invest both money and time in introducing and teaching juniors the skills to play football and have many teams competing in every age group, both boys and girls. Our men’s teams continue to compete at the highest levels, and our women’s teams are arguably the most successful in the association.
The Epping FC Ladies are a founding member of the North West Sydney Women’s Football Association and have represented the club at the highest level, winning multiple association titles, and regularly contesting the Champions of Champions and State Cup competitions. In recent years, the club has won the prestigious Club Championship, being the best performing club in 2012, 2013, 2015 and 2016. Our teams compete on Sundays with our ages ranging from Under 7 through to All Age.
In season 2016 we also won the GHFA Club Championship for the first time since 1982. As far as we know, no other club has won both the NWSWF and GHFA Club Championships in the same year!
The club can be contacted via the electronic form in the CONTACT US tab.
Contact information for the club's 2018 Committee can be found via this link 2018 Committee.